Total Pageviews

Monday 10 February 2020

Feb 10, 2020

Good morning, I want to get my weight moving in the downward direction again, enough coasting. I'm going to shoot for more movement, more water, more sleep, better food choices. Simple stuff.

This week my goals are;
-Pilates for 10 minutes every day, first thing in the morning
-get in 7000 steps every day, (I currently seem to be averaging about 6000)
-6 glasses of water each day
-the same 8 hours of sleep every night
-and eat well. 

I know some of these goals need to increase, but in order to not set myself up for failure, I am shooting for slightly better than I am currently doing.

I hope I can lose 1.5 lbs per week. Obviously more would be wonderful, but I will be happy with 1.5.

Thanks for reading, feel free to comment if you are inclined.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment