Total Pageviews

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Up, then down, then up, then down...

So the scale dissed me on the 9th, loved me on the 10th, dissed me again on the 11th, and loved me again today... she's nothing if not interesting. Overall she is acknowledging my continued good behaviour and I am happy to report that I have entered the 180's. Good bye 190's, FOREVER! Some of you commented that you don't weigh everyday because it can throw you off, and if that's the case I think it is the best plan not to weigh every day. When I started on this journey, I didn't weigh myself for months. My focus was to get more fit and healthy and of course the weight came off. That worked well then. Now I feel like I need to weigh every day just to keep me on track. As you may or may not know, I was within 10 lbs of what I think will be my goal weight, and life got messy and I just kind of allowed things to slide. I gradually gained 40 lbs because I was fooling myself that it wasn't that bad, and I would get back on track , blah, blah, blah. I promise if weighing myself everyday starts to drive me seriously crazy, not just mildly crazy, I will step away from the scale... well for the daily weigh in's at least.

I have been doing pretty well with my goals, I won't detail every thing from every day, but I am on track with most everything. Now that school is back in this has been a busy week, so that's means it time for me to play catch up from having the holidays off.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are keeping on track. My scale...boy thats a fickle relationship...lol. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What works for one doesn't work for everyone. I think one our problems is that we compare ourselves to others and we always come up short. I weigh once a month. You weigh every day. It's all good. Congratulations on your milestone.

    ReplyDelete