Total Pageviews

Monday, 2 January 2012

Quick update

Today wasn't as productive as it should have been. I got some unexpected company today, which was nice, but changed my plans for sure.

Here's how I did on my weekly goals today;
-I'll do at least 2 really fun things with my child. -still at her dad's
-I'll write down everything I eat. -check
-I'll try to stay under 1700 calories daily. -check, about 1500
-I'll walk 20 mins a day -check
-I'll floss my teeth 3 times this week, -nope
-I will put lotion on my body after every shower. -check
-I will write a long overdue email to one of my friends -nope
-I will look into taking some courses that I want to take to change careers. -registered  today
-I will spend 1 hour this week working on paperwork on my messy desk. -nope
-I will try to blog at least 3 days this week,  -so far, so good
I weighted myself this morning, and I have to say I was pleased, but of course when you have have been eating too much, we all know that the first few lbs are not only easy, but likely not real weight. You know, water, bloating, full insides, all that. It's nice to see a lower number than the day before, and I'll take it. I'd love to see the number go down a little every day, but I know that isn't going to happen. I'm going to try really hard not to get all caught up in the daily numbers, or for that matter the weekly numbers, but to keep my eye on the price, you know, the big picture,  and pay closer attention to the NSV's. ( I can't tell you how many times I read that before I figured out what a NSV was...lol!)
Anyway, more soon, thanks for your comments, and support, even if you don't comment. I totally get that, I read several blogs, and rarely comment.

2 comments:

  1. I am pleased to see you setting new goals, so am I.
    Its a long slow journey but such a rewarding one and having friends and followers along the way really helps doesn't it.
    I would say you are right now to get caught up in the smaller daily numbers but do the work right and the numbers will looks after themselves.
    Its a new year....we will both be here working towards the same goal, its a nice reassuring thought isnt it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting caught up in the numbers and the daily fluctuations is why I don't weigh very often. I weighed an even 200 on Jan. 1 but am still not going to weigh until Feb. 1 even though I am close to onederland. It affects me and I know it so why put myself through it I figure. You have some goals to work on and they are good ones.

    ReplyDelete