Total Pageviews

Friday, 6 January 2012

Day 6

Scale was exactly the same as yesterday, but I wasn't surprised, I weighed before I completed all of my morning rituals. I think you know what I mean. I shall say no more. Same is fine, tomorrow will be better.

I did manage to cross off a few more things from the weekly goals list.

I played 1 hour of wii with my child. When I said I wanted to do 2 really fun things, I was thinking more like sledding or skiing, or something...big, but that just hasn't happened. I don't feel like an hour of wii counts, but as a friend pointed out there are tons of parents that would never do that, and the little consistent things make the memories too.

I also got the email written and send to friend I have kind of lost touch with. That feels good. I will have writing to others that I've lost touch with as upcoming weekly goals as well.

-2 really fun things with my child. –played wii together for about an hour -write down everything I eat. -yes
-stay under 1700 calories daily. –yes about 1300
-walk 20 mins a day -yes
-floss my teeth 3 times this week - yes -lotion on my body after shower -yes -write a long overdue email –yes, and sent
-look into taking some courses –still planning to start Monday
-1 hour on paperwork on my messy desk. –yes, did 30 mins more today
-blog at least 3 days this week -yes
Sorry about the inconsistent font size, I cut and paste part of blog, and then I can't seem to make it the same... oh well, I'm guessing you can still read it. Geez I hope it isn't too annoying!
I just noticed that I have passed 1000 visits to my blog, one word... cool!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1,000 visits! You are doing really doing great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too find the font goes small when I cut and paste, I think it affects the HTML. I've learned when I want to cut and paste to just type the section out, annoying though that is. More than once I've just messed posts up and I'm sure the cutting and pasting was to blame.
    You really seem to be meeting your goals, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to read you are staying with your plan and accomplishing goals. Staying busy is a big help with staying away from unnecessary eating.

    ReplyDelete