Total Pageviews

Saturday, 23 April 2011

sick

Well the sore throat that I got last Sunday, and fought all week, turned to a full blown cold on Thursday. I have been doing a bit of exercise, but I just don't have the energy to do much. I haven't been weighing myself either, I haven't been careful with what I'm eating, I eat what I have the energy to make, or what I can get in quick.
Yesterday even though I felt really crappy, I helped my parents move out of the house they have lived in since 1969. They needed the help, and that was moving day, so you just have to go...I worked for 10 hours, and that was very, very hard.
Hopefully I will feel better soon, so I have energy to work out, and get back on track. I know I have gained weight, but I'm not stressed about it, I feel to crappy to bother.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon and applaud your drive to get even a bit of exercise in while fighting an illness.

    ReplyDelete