Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Dare I say it... I think I'm starting to feel better?

Well, I'm not as sick as I was. I still feel quite far under the weather, but I am on the upswing. Yeah!
I haven't weighed myself, I think I will do that tomorrow. I know it isn't going to be good news, but sometimes life gets in the way, and hopefully it will not be too big of a setback. I haven't done any exercise either. I think I will do something tomorrow. At least walk the dog, she will be glad about that, she hasn't been too impressed with no walks, but thankfully we have a big yard so she has been getting her exercise chasing birds. I would like to actually get some real exercise, but I don't want to push my luck, I'll play it by ear.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it. Hope you can just pick up where you left off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better soon! You'd be surprised, being sick has given me some good WI's hehe

    ReplyDelete