Total Pageviews

Thursday, 14 April 2011

1 day late

I went out of town on Wednesday, so I was going to post this on Wednesday and didn't. Better late than never?
I’m not sure what format my blog is going to take now that I’ve decided to get serious about getting fit. I don’t know if I am going to post my food, activities, and weight daily or if that will be; a) too time consuming, and b) too boring. I guess we’ll all see how it goes. I know for sure I’m not going to write in the water or tea. Just know that I’m drinking both throughout the day.
Food for Tuesday:
Breakfast;
1 piece of toast, Becel margarine, peanut butter. 1 glass of 1% milk.                         400
Snack;
Small orange.                                                                                                                   50
Lunch;
I piece leftover pizza.                                                                                                      330
Snack;
Large orange                                                                                                                    100
Dinner;
½ Healthy choice gourmet steamer with ½ C added rice, ½ C  green beans                  225
1 glass of milk                                                                                                                  110
                                                                                                              Total                  1215
Activity for Tuesday;                                                                                                 
Upper body weights
30 min walk
Weight for Wednesday the 13th was 175.9. I feel like I did fairly well with the food and water Tuesday. Sweet Pea you asked about how much water I plan to drink, and what calorie number I am shooting for. I should have been clearer. I’m shooting for a glass of water an hour for about 11 hours. Hopefully I’ll be finished by no later than about 7 or 8 p.m. For a total of about 88 ozs.  I’m going to be shooting for about 1500 calories. I know this could be higher according to this website and others. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm I admit I was hungry last night at about 10, but felt it was too late to eat, I think going to bed a bit hungry is not a bad thing anyway. I decided to go to bed and read for awhile to get me away from the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment