Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Time to stop letting the perfectionism get in the way.

Hi everyone... o.k. "everyone" may be an exaggeration. Maybe "hi, one random person that found this blog looking for something else" might be more accurate.

I have wanted to blog for some time, but haven't been able to start, because I didn't know where to start. So in an attempt to move forward I'm just going to dive in...

My posts might be disorganized, and they may seem to be all over the place, but for now the important thing is that I will be starting. I will get better and hopefully I'll write something that others are interested in reading, but if not, at least I'll be writing something and that will be helpful to me.

I want to use this blog to get those thoughts/voices, positive and negative, out of my head and into the light to see if they are useful or not.

I want to use this blog to document my continuing journey to lose weight and get fit and be the best me I can be.

Occasionally I may also use this blog just to vent...

So... one random person, I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

O.k. first blog in the can....

1 comment:

  1. If I could change my name to 'random person' for this comment...I would...LOL! Welcome to the community and you will find that it is a community that supports, but there are a few rabble rousers out there. Good Luck on you journey! I will be watching (but not in a creepy way! Thanks you for your kind comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete